Friday, March 30, 2012

So I'm taking this "Do Stuff" initiative pretty seriously. I've been trying on a day-to-day basis to do more of the things I always wanted to do. Since my last update, I have:

1. Spent time in the wilderness/hiking (several times!) Note Ryan and James, 2 of my housemates.


2. Experimented with some night sky photography (thanks to a new camera gadget!) -That is a 7.5 minute exposure!


3. Done a little digital illustration experimenting. (no photo, sorry!)

I'm really excited to get out and do some treasure hunting and such as well. I have been given so many opportunities (Thanks, God!), I just need to seize them!

1 comment:

Kris Locker said...

I just love how you "make stuff" and love how its how you connect to your maker. We all have different ways to do that, which is just another amazing way God created us.

I am impressed with your "making stuff" skills.

Miss you friend.