Tuesday, April 26, 2011




MR.T HAIRCUT CHALLENGE FOR ISRAEL!

Go to this link on Facebook and check out my event!

(Copied from the Event page on FB)
I am challenging you, facebook friends, to raise $500 for my mission trip to Israel! If you can reach that benchmark, I will cut my hair in the classic Mr.T mohawk/beard combo. That is less than $1 per person if all of my facebook friends gave! You get to help out a really good cause AND see me look like Mr. T!

Now, I know what you are saying, "NATE! But you already look JUST LIKE Mr. T!" And you're right, I do, however, my mohawk is a little less defined than his.

So here is the plan: You have until May 7th to donate online @ www.kensingtonchurch.org/global/israel_may12.php (Just create a login and password- it is really easy) Then send me a personal message telling me that you donated online for the MR. T CHALLENGE! If I raise that $500, I'll cut my hair like Mr. T.

Now comes the fine print: As I don't want to be stopped at the airport and held for questioning, I probably won't wear the mohawk on the trip itself, but I will post plenty of pictures of it before we leave!

1 comment:

Wendy Min said...

okay, but I want to see lots of great photos! P.S. Let's catch up, I want to hear more about your mission trip! :)