Sunday, April 17, 2011

Well, I just got back from the last service ever at Kensington's Rochester campus. (They're merging with Lake Orion campus and getting a new building!) Though this was my first time at that campus, it was an emotional experience, there were a lot of testimonies being shared about what God has done through this campus- what a blessing it was to be there and see people open their arms to embrace the change that God is bringing.

Well, this has been a great weekend! Friday night I spent some time with some of the others going on the Israel trip, we played games and had a great time! Last night I helped out some with Kensington Kids in Troy, which brought back memories from my days of substitute teaching and camp!

Tonight I will be watching a documentary about the history of Israel as a country with the group- should be a good time!

God is good!

No comments: