Wednesday, May 13, 2015

The Year Ahead

It's comical that year after year I make posts in this blog (and others) and each time I think "from now on I'll do it more regularly". Even now I'm posting after a year, and I still think I'll do it more regularly from now on.

Here's a quick recap of the last year:
I completed my 4th full year working at the same church.
I wore lots of flannel.
I was in a couple of weddings.
I grew my hair longish (I called it the college professor cut), then cut it back.
I bought another Jeep Cherokee.
I missed my Dad.
I moved into a new house with old friends.
I went to Florida and Disney with my family.
I Saw the Atlantic Ocean.
I broke my phone near Florida and Disney.
I picked blackberries with some friends and made a pie.
I did some writing and sketching.
I turned 30.
I ate a lot of chips and salsa.
I bought a star trek mug.

I have tried to stick to my goals- taking advantage of every interaction, seizing the day, doing things that make me feel alive...

On that topic, I'd like to present: The Summer of Camping.




Since it is such a life-giving thing for me, I've decided to do as much as I can this summer. I have already done 2 camping trips this spring, and I've got several trips yet to come. So if you're interested in camping, let me know.




No comments: