Sunday, April 10, 2016

Beautiful Japanese Typography

I'm going to be doing some posting that I meant to do over the last months here. I have some more camping trips to post from last summer as well as my Nepal update that was never finished.

Before that, though, I want to post another series of photos from my Japan trip- these are photos I took of typography that I found interesting. Mostly these are signs that I saw while there- in Japanese. I don't know what they mean, and many of them are cropped and wouldn't have a clear meaning without their full context anyway- but I enjoy them for their aesthetic beauty, shape and color.
Anyway- take a look, enjoy.
















I went to Japan to see a girl who I am in love with, so it was a bonus that I also fell in love with the country. As I near 3 months since I came back, I find myself missing it! So I'll have to go back one day with that girl and experience it all over again.

1 comment:

14r said...

Nate, please have an instagram.