Thursday, January 12, 2012

Dear friends! I am not dead. Clearly I am back from Israel now! And it was a trip like none I've ever taken. If you want to see some pictures, check me out on facebook, I have TONS of photos uploaded.

This is just an update and another hopeful step toward actually being a regular blogger. But for now it will have to be a pretty short post.

I'm doing the same job, living in the same place and still loving it. In the last 2 weeks, big changes have been made in my department. Included in these changes is this: A good buddy of mine (and co worker) has decided to go out into the rest of the world and make something of a career for himself! I wish him well, but I'll miss him dearly.

I've been doing a lot of "story writing" and such lately, and I wonder from time to time if writing/illustrating books would be a good fit for me! I did a lot of reading over the summer, including the Chronicles of Narnia (An old favorite) and others. I just got into the Redwall series as well-which is great so far! Anyway, I've taken a big liking to that genre, and I'd love to do some illustrating for that sort of thing!

I've also recently become the owner of a 1995 Jeep Cherokee which is AWESOME! But sadly it means that the Raider gets to sit for a little while : (

Anyway, the Jeep is called Babe (the Blue Ox) because she's blue, and, lets be honest, it's an ox. I'll upload a picture soon! Keep up with me, I'm going to try and be a better blogger!