Friday, January 13, 2012

Weird day!

So I'm having a weird day today. I've been in a bad mood on and off since this morning. I'm not exactly sure where it is coming from, but I feel frustrated about things that shouldn't frustrate me. I'm doing what I can to drop the attitude, but to be honest, this bad attitude has me thinking about things...

I'm back to wondering if I'm really cut out for graphic design at all. I've done it here for more than a year now and I like my job (and I know that is more than most people can say right now, and I AM so greatful), but sometimes I just don't feel like I make the cut. Things are changing in my department here, so there's some added stress and that sort of thing, but I think it'll calm down.

Just having a bad day I think. I am looking forward to the weekend!

It is snowing a little outside.

1 comment:

Kris Locker said...

Nate,
I will be praying for you during this time. I think it's okay to evaluate things so that we don't become complacent or robotic in what we do.

miss you friend